Friday, May 8, 2009

Pourquoi Story.


As I sit here reveling in the joy of writing my first blog post, I realize that I am uncertain as to what I should write. I'll start with why I am here, why you're reading this, and we'll cover some basics:

  • I needed a way to share some of my art and those variables that inspire it.
  • I wanted to share with others the crazy things inside my head while I am dreaming, painting, working, living, eating, etc.
As a child, I have always been fascinated with the world at-large. As an adult, and an avid "uni-tasker", I find that I can focus solely on one perspective, one image, for what seems like hours. Some of the paintings shown here (and more to come) reflect that sense of focus. Every work here will have a narrative. This basic premise will allow, you - the reader, to understand what the hell I was thinking when I created this. I hope you find the journey as odd and bewildering and provacative as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.